ONLINE PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
This Online Privacy and Security Notice (“Notice”) applies to your interaction with WayBeyondClub.com or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively, “WayBeyond,” “we,” “us,” “our”) at any online or mobile site or application that we own and control (“Site”). This Notice describes how our Site may collect, use and share information from or about you and explains how information may be collected and used based on online interactions with our Sites. By using this Site, you agree to this Online Privacy and Security Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, please exit this Site immediately.
Gathering, Using and Sharing Information
You may interact with us in a variety of ways online, including through a mobile device. We may offer Sites that permit browsing and do not require registration. We also offer the ability to access your account online.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information includes information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers which may be used to identify you.
How We Collect and Use Personally Identifiable Information. We share Information about you with our affiliates, companies that perform everyday business transactions with us and our marketing partners. From time to time, we may allow affiliates and these companies to extend offers of products and services to you. These companies to which we may disclose the Information we collect, may include financial service providers such as banking and lending companies, as well as non-financial companies such as retailers, sellers of consumer products and services, and independent marketing companies. We may disclose the information we collect about you as permitted or required by law. Companies who are not affiliates and outside service providers are required by us to enter into written agreements with us to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information and use it only for authorized purposes. We may use personally identifiable information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To provide you products or services;
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including advertisements or offers tailored to you;
- To inform you of important information, products or services you may be interested in, changes in our terms, conditions, and policies and/ or other administrative information;
- To verify your identity and/or location in order to provide you with services and/or member benefits;
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research and promotions;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, improving products and services we currently provide, enhancing our Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- To send to our partners and vendors in order to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To comply with laws, regulations, legal process or law enforcement requirements.
Additional Information We Collect Online
Additional Information is any information other than Personal Information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, other information provided by you such as your date of birth or household income, and aggregated and de-identified data.
How We Collect and Use Additional Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect and use Additional Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure our Website functions properly and for security purposes.
You can refuse to accept these cookies. Most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Site and some online products and services.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our Sites.
- Flash objects: As part of our solutions for online authentication, we use Flash objects (sometimes referred to as “Local Shared Objects”) to help us recognize you and your device when you come back to the Site. We use Flash objects to determine your browser type and version of Adobe® Flash® in order for you to view the content on our Website. We never store Personal Information in these Flash object files unless encrypted. Deleting cookies does not delete Flash objects. If you choose to disable Flash objects from our Website, then you may not be able to access and use all or part of this Website or benefit from the information and services offered.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits this Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, for compliance and security purposes and administering the Site.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, is used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
We may share Information about you with our affiliates, companies that perform everyday business transactions with us and our marketing partners. From time to time, we may allow affiliates and these companies to extend offers of products and services to you. These companies to which we may disclose the Information we collect, may include financial service providers, such as banking and lending companies, as well as non-financial companies such as retailers, sellers of consumer products and services, and independent marketing companies. We may disclose the information we collect about you as permitted or required by law. Companies who are not affiliates and outside service providers are required by us to enter into written agreements with us to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information and use it only for authorized purposes.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from those under the age of thirteen (13). Visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
You can feel safe with WayBeyondClub.com. We use industry standard Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) to encrypt your personal information during the application process. All application forms you submit to us are transmitted via SSL with 128 bit encryption. The online forms you submit to us containing personal information are transmitted securely via XML stream once you hit the submit button. In order to provide operational simplicity, we offer a completely secure website and secure data transmittal and storage. Your application data is hosted on a secure server with secure redundancy. Your files with us are stored on a secure server and only accessed by us within secure online sessions. We download your data to our own computer systems, performed over a secure connection, and burn the data to CDs, which are stored under lock and key. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your email address and password combination, so please do not share these with others.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify or replace any of our Online Privacy and Security Notice at any time. If we make updates to this Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date posted at the bottom of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on our Site. Your use of the Site following these changes will serve as acceptance of the revised Notice.